DATES AND DETAILS
- Maternity Cover Mar-22 to Dec-22
- Salary £20k – £25k FTE, depending on experience
- Part-time, 20 hours per week split across five days from 10am to 2pm
- Hybrid role – Part office based in Oldham and part remote (split to be agreed)
Currently, we are not looking to work with recruitment agencies for this role.
Our culture promotes learning, growth, and innovation, and we encourage you to gain experience in different areas by taking on new challenges, whilst retaining autonomy over your own workload.
As the HR & Admin Coordinator, you will play a key role in performing the administrative duties that facilitate the smooth running of our office, organising people, information, and other resources.
You will ensure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and all administrative processes work effectively. You should be able to work closely with your colleagues, encouraging learning, growth, and innovation.
You’ll be supporting the directors across the following key areas:
- Maintaining office systems and processes (e.g. Flexible Hours, Shifts, Sickness and Absence, DBS checks, time recording, etc.).
- Managing online (SharePoint, OneDrive, Sage HR) and paper filing systems.
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Providing administrative support by managing calendars, organising meetings, booking transport, and accommodation, etc.
- Monitoring compliance with health and safety and fire regulations, including arranging fire drills and regular testing and maintenance of equipment.
- Answering the phone and monitoring shared mailboxes.
- Supporting the recruitment function, including reviewing job specifications, advertising roles, managing agencies, managing the interview and induction process, making offers of employment and reviewing terms, ensuring that new employees have the necessary support and training.
- Managing the staff appraisal system.
- Recording usage and arranging staff development, training, and benefits.
- Bookkeeping experience (Sage) is beneficial but not essential.
The right candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working independently in a similar role, The candidate must always respect confidentiality, be honest and trustworthy and demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task and organise others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative, with limited supervision, and as part of a small team.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams.