We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our Project Management team as a Technical Analyst. We specialise in travel technology solutions, SQL Server database administration and support, and bespoke web-based application development.
Our culture promotes learning, growth, and innovation, and we encourage you to gain experience in different areas by taking on new challenges, whilst retaining autonomy over your own workload and hours.
As a member of the Project Management (PM) team, you will work closely with our customers and our in-house development team to design, document, and implement bespoke software solutions. You will apply your technical knowledge to support the PM team with a strong focus on business analysis, requirements gathering, and solutioning, writing functional specifications and business requirement documents. Examples of projects include enhancements to Koderly’s travel technology products, integrations with third parties using our suite of API products, supporting the IT needs of our customers, and working with new customers to design and implement new web-based applications.
You will also contribute to the creation of test plans, address UAT feedback, complete regression tests, and liaise with our internal development team.
You will promote quality assurance throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle and implement changes to processes to ensure that Koderly is following modern project management and software development working practices.
CASE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Management of day-to-day client communications for specific cases and project planning.
- Creating and executing project plans, as appropriate, in accordance with business and customer priorities, demands, and requirements.
- Ensuring project documents and communications are complete, accurate, and stored appropriately.
- Building knowledge in relation to each client’s business objectives and KPIs.
- Making recommendations to promote continuous improvements to project standards, requirements documents and processes.
A Technical Analyst will demonstrate the following qualities.
- A strong technical background, with experience in leading and documenting complex development projects from requirements gathering, product development, design, and architecture through to testing and deployment.
- Experience working with cloud technologies (such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud) and knowledge of containerisation and dev-ops.
- A hands-on approach and the ability to lead and inspire internal and external teams, creating and documenting robust technical solutions.
- Excellent written communication skills, which will be demonstrated within email communications and client documents.
- A strong desire for continuous personal development.
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues throughout the organisation, promoting positive change and continuous improvement.