Koderly is a bespoke software and IT services company with 20+ years’ experience providing cutting-edge enterprise technology solutions to market-leading brands. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in travel technology solutions, bespoke application development, and SQL Server database administration and support.
Our culture promotes learning, growth, and innovation, so we’re looking for a Software Engineer that has a strong desire for continuous personal development, and the ability to work off their own initiative. You will have flexible working hours so you can work when it suits you. We also adopt a hybrid working model so you can work from where you are most effective, but we do need you in the office some of the time to encourage collaboration, training, and mentoring.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be talented and adaptable and looking to build your career within an innovative, and forward-thinking software and services company, working with market-leading brands to deliver bespoke software solutions. You’ll share our company values, demonstrating trustworthiness, work ethic, ambition, and morals. This role is best suited to a software engineering graduate or self-taught developer who would like to join an innovative, and forward-thinking software development and services company, working with market-leading brands to deliver complex software solutions. The successful candidate must share our company values demonstrating trustworthiness, work ethic, ambition, and morals.
You’ll be responsible for designing, building, maintaining, and testing both new and existing components for our market-leading travel technology. You’ll also be involved in new product development. You’ll work across the entire development stack, using the latest technologies and tools, including:
- .NET 6.0+ / .NET Framework
- C# 10.0
- SQL Server
- OAuth 2.0
- Visual Studio 2022
- Azure DevOps
The right candidate will demonstrate the following qualities.
- Strong organisational skills and effective communication
- A solid understanding of an object-orientated language, such as C# and Java
- A solid understanding of relational database design concepts and T-SQL
- Exposure and knowledge of cloud platforms and services (such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Awareness of containerisation technologies, dev-ops processes, and version control systems
- A hands-on approach and the ability to work off your own initiative, with a completion mentality
- A strong desire for continuous personal development
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages
- Flexible working hours to allow you to work at the times that suit you
- Hybrid working model, work in the office 11-hours a week
- Employee Assistance Programme and Health Cash Plan
- Free gym membership
- Training and development
- Profit share
- 21-days holiday, increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to swap UK recognised religious holidays for an alternative holiday for your faith or background
Diversity and Inclusion
Working together to positively impact our colleagues, customers, and community through a culture of learning, growth, and innovation.
Diverse and inclusive teams make us more creative and innovative, helping us support our customers and deliver solutions to complex problems. Koderly is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment, so we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.