Koderly is a bespoke software and IT services company with 20+ years’ experience providing cutting-edge enterprise technology solutions to market-leading brands. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in travel technology solutions, bespoke application development, and SQL Server database administration and support.
Our culture promotes learning, growth, and innovation, and we encourage our team to gain experience in different areas by taking on new challenges, whilst retaining autonomy over their own workload and hours. Koderly adopts a hybrid working model, meaning we work both remotely and in the office, to encourage collaboration, training, and mentoring.
This role is best suited to an individual who would like to join an innovative and forward-thinking software development and services company, working with market-leading brands to deliver complex software solutions. The successful candidate must share our company values demonstrating trustworthiness, work ethic, ambition, and morals.
As a Software Engineer at Koderly, you’ll be responsible for designing, building, maintaining, and testing both new and existing components for our market-leading travel technology. You’ll also be involved in new product development. Our engineers work across the entire development stack, using the latest technologies and tools, including:
- .NET Framework / .NET Standard / .NET Core / .NET 5.0+
- C# 9.0
- SQL Server
- OAuth 2.0
- Visual Studio 2019
- Azure DevOps
The right candidate will;
- Hold a minimum of 104 UCAS points at A2, or equivalent
- Hold Maths and English Language GCSE grade A*-C
- Have an understanding of an object-orientated language (e.g. C#, Java)
- Have knowledge of relational database design and SQL
- Have had exposure to version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Have the ability to work off your own initiative
- Have a desire to be part of a culture of learning, growth and innovation
- Have a passion for creating amazing solutions for our customers!