We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our development team as a Degree Apprentice Software Engineer.
Our culture encourages “one job, many roles”, so you’ll find yourself gaining experience in different areas and taking on many new challenges., whilst retaining autonomy over your own workload and hours.
This role is best suited to an individual who would like to join an innovative, and forward-thinking software development and services company with a bright future, and a culture of positive change. As a Degree Apprentice Software Engineer at Koderly, you’ll be responsible for designing, building, maintaining and testing both new and existing components, features and functionality for our market-leading travel reservation platform. You’ll also develop new products, working with cutting-edge and emerging technologies.
Our software engineers work across the entire development stack, using the latest technologies including:
- .NET 4.5+,
- C# 6.0
- SQL Server
The right candidate will;
- Hold a minimum of 104 UCAS points at A2, or equivalent
- Hold Maths and English Language GCSE grade A*-C
- Have an understanding of an object-orientated language (e.g. C#, Java)
- Have knowledge of relational database design and SQL
- Have had exposure to version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Have the ability to work off your own initiative
- Have a desire to be part of a culture of learning, growth and innovation
- Have a passion for creating amazing solutions for our customers!