We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our project management team as a Degree Apprentice Business Analyst. The company specialises in the design, maintenance and support of bespoke reservation solutions for the travel industry.
Our culture encourages “one job, many roles”, so you’ll find yourself gaining experience in different areas and taking on many new challenges, whilst retaining autonomy over your own workload and hours.
This role is best suited to an individual who would like to join an innovative, and forward-thinking software development and services company with a bright future, and a culture of positive change. As a Degree Apprentice Business Analyst, you will work directly with our customers’ product teams, and our internal development teams, documenting and designing functional changes to our market-leading travel reservation platform. You’ll also develop new products, working with cutting-edge and emerging technologies.
There are three core elements to the Business Analyst role, as summarised below.
- Working with customers and our in-house development team to design, document and implement bespoke software solutions, including preparing functional specifications and business requirement documents. Examples include enhancements to the core reservation platform and integrations with third-parties using our suite of API products.
- Contributing to the creation of software test plans, addressing UAT feedback, reviewing and monitoring support cases, progressing enquiry cases, completion of regression tests, liaising with the internal development team.
ACCOUNT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Management of the day-to-day client communications.
- Creating project plans and project documents.
- Building knowledge in relation to each client’s business objectives and KPIs.
- Making recommendations to promote continuous improvements to project standards, requirements documents and processes.
COMMUNICATION, TRAINING AND TEAMWORK
- Collaborating with other team members in relation to solutions and specifications.
- Contributing to the delivery of internal training sessions.
- Participating in and facilitating regular team activities outside of the office to maintain strong working relationships.
The right candidate will;
- Hold a minimum of 104 UCAS points at A2 or equivalent
- Have excellent organisational skills and effective communication
- Hold Maths and English Language GCSE grade A*-C
- Have effective organisational communication skills
- Have knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Have the ability to develop a thorough understanding of system capabilities and technical architecture.
- Have knowledge of bespoke software development, client/server architecture, data migrations, web services, APIs and third-party integrations.
- Have a desire to be part of a culture of learning, growth and innovation.
- Have a passion for creating amazing solutions for our customers!