The Koderly Centre of Excellence is a modern exam centre in Manchester.
We take great pride in providing a warm-welcome, first-class service, and a calm environment for all candidates who are visiting the test centre. Although we always seek to help where we can, we are independent of our exam providers and their availability and booking processes.
The Koderly Centre of Excellence offers a fully-equipped testing room and excellent customer service. Our invigilators are trained to ensure that you have everything you need for your exam, and that your belongings are securely stored in our lockers.
We have completed a COVID-19 risk assessment, implemented social distancing, and have made various changes to mitigate the transmission risk of COVID-19.
We politely request that all candidates read the following advice in advance of their exam.
1. Please do not attend the test centre if you feel unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Face coverings must always be worn in the test centre, including during your exam, unless you have a medical exemption.
3. Where possible, you should keep 2 meters apart from other candidates and the test centre staff.
4. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your exam. There may be delays during the check-in process to ensure we can maintain social distancing.
5. Please only bring essential items. We are only providing lockers for small personal effects such as keys, mobile phones, purses, and wallets. There will be no coat hanging facilities or storage for large items, and we do not accept liability for the loss of any personal belongings.
6. We will be opening windows in the test centre to help with the circulation of air. Please wear appropriate clothing to ensure that you are comfortable when taking your exam.
7. Our waiting area is closed.
We are an authorised test centre for Pearson Vue, Kryterion and BTL.
Candidates looking to book exams will need to contact the exam provider along with discussing any issues with examinations and bookings.
We offer free onsite parking in a secure, private car park opposite Windsor Works. On arrival, simply press the buzzer and confirm your name to gain access to the exam centre. Please make sure to provide your vehicle details to the front desk when registering for your exam.
The Koderly Centre of Excellence is situated around a 5-minute walk from Oldham Mumps tram and bus stop.
Please bring two forms of identification to allow our invigilators to verify your identity. At least one of these should be a government issued photo ID (e.g. a passport or driving licence).
If you don’t bring two forms of ID we will not be able to admit you for your test.
The Koderly Centre of Excellence is currently open every Friday from 8:30-18:00.